School Exam Week for Year 9’s: Monday 18th May – Friday 22nd May 2015
School Exam Week for Year 7 &8’s: Monday 1st June- Friday 5th June 2015
During school exam week your son/daughter will be sitting their end of year examinations. Please pay attention to the start times of each exam and the length of time that the exam is running. Prompt registration is required at 08.00 each morning. All exams will be taking place in the DoJo.
The school exam timetable is accessible on the school website and as an attachment on the reverse of this letter.
Information for Candidates
- You must be on time for all your examinations.
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
- You must not:
- sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
- have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator.