Please find below, statutory information which we are required to publish.
For any information regarding the Trust, please visit the Trust website by clicking on the following link: Khalsa Academies Trust
- Please click on ‘Contact Us’ for this information.
- Please click here to access this information.
Key Stage 4 Results
- The school’s first results will be published in 2017 by the Secretary of State and will be found in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education’s website.
Ofsted data dashboard
- The school will publish a link to the dashboard once we have had an OFSTED inspection.
The School Curriculum
- Please click here to view our Curriculum
- Please click here to view all our polices
- For all other policies please contact the school office
Please click here to view information in regards to our Pupil Premium Funding and Allocation
Special Educational Needs and Disability Provision
- Please click here to view our SEND Policy
- Please click here to download the SEND information Report for 2015
Please click here to view the schools Financial Statement.
Our School’s Ethos and Values
- Please click on ‘Our Vision’ for this information.
Our Funding Agreement
Share your views through Parent View
Parents and carers can give their views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View.
When our school is notified of its next Ofsted inspection, parents will be invited to give their views about the school to inspectors using the Parent View online facility as this has replaced Ofsted’s paper questionnaire. Please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details.
Please register with an email address and a password at https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk. Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions about aspects such as bullying, the quality of teaching, level of homework, etc.
Your views are important in helping inspectors make a decision about our school, and to help us know what is going well and what could be improved.
If you do not have a computer or an email address or if you would like help to use Parent View, please come into school and ask at reception.